Valentine Venture

I hope you all had an amazing Valentine's Day! Here are some of my favorite pictures from my Valentine's Day adventures.

Experimenting with JPC with different camera settings, trying to capture the Golden Gate Bridge. I love how you can see some stars and the flight of a plane as it flies by.


Taken via sticking the camera out of the sunroof while driving across the Golden Gate Bridge.


There's something so peaceful about sunlight falling upon a grassy field.


How crazy is this phonecord-esque plant we saw while hiking the Ocean View Trail in Marin?? Nature is awesome. Does anyone know what this plant is called?


When the lights go down in the city...


The perfect way to end a lovely day.

♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine