DIY Paint Chip Valentines

With Valentine's Day right around the corner I must confess that I have a long-lasting love affair with paint chips ♥ I also love a good, cheesy pun so Valentine's Day is right up my alley. With so many shades and textures paint chips are versatile and one of my go-to materials for making cards. Here are some Valentine's Day cards I made using paint chips and puns.


I love how realistic the wood looks.


Ok, time to branch out with this Mike Wazowski (and Drake reference) valentine! I cut circles out of paint chips to make this simplified version of Mike. I wanted to retain the handmade feel of the valentine so didn't use a stencil for the circles and wrote my own words for the text and . If you're anything like me and smear ink whenever you write I would be extra careful when writing on paint chips. I had to redo my letters because of the ink smearing :(


Stay tuned for a sweet Valentine's Day tutorial coming in the next few days!

♥ Justine


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine