Mike Wazowski

One of the best things about being a crafter is being able to make things for any and every occasion. Birthday, holidays, decorations, random gifts, you name it, I've got a craft for it. One of my friends loves Mike Wazowski from Monster's Inc, so this year I've made it my mission to craft Mike Wazowski in as many different ways as I can. Here's a collection of some of the Mike-themed gifts I've made over the past year!

1. Polymer Clay Mike Wazowski




2. Perler Bead Mike Wazowski


I made two different versions of Mike and decided to go with the more circular, cutesy version. Here's the finished Mike! I didn't have black Perler beads so I used a black Sharpie to color over the brown beads after ironing.


3. Repurposed Mike Wazowski Mittens & Scarf



I wish this was the right Mike color, but I'm a big fan of re-purposing things.



The time I made that Mike mitten look like an awkward slug..


4. Mike Wazowski Pinata

I hand-cut fringe for each of the parts!

I used cardboard and masking tape to make the basic Mike shape.


To make each of the three parts for Mike's eye I tried my best to create a rounded fringe shape but ended up trimming my fringe for the desired circular effect.


A close-up of the fringe! I Mod Podged white crepe paper on top of the cardboard prior to adding the fringe on top for more even coverage.


The majority of Mike is complete! I like the unevenness of the fringe :)


I used Tacky glue to affix the white fringe circle onto Mike.


Then I glued the blue part of Mike's eye down.


The last step was to glue the black fringe circle down! So satisfying to glue this bit down.


For even more Mike mania, check out my Mike Wazowski Valentine post!

♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine