A Twist On Coffee Filter Art

Sorry about the lack of posts! I've been busy with Halloween costume making! Last week my co-worker asked me to come up with an artsy Halloween activity for her class so I decided to revamp(ire) some coffee filter art. I asked the kids to think about Halloween and shout out the first idea that came to mind when thinking of Halloween. They then made coffee filter art to reflect those ideas. The results were amazing :)



Materials
  • coffee filters
  • markers
  • spray bottle filled with water
  • scratch paper
  • colored construction paper (optional)
  • gluestick (optional)

As an example, I made a bear pumpkin using my colored coffee filter and by cutting out a bear face out of colored construction paper. I also showed the kids my moustache face coffee filter that I made for my DIY Coffee Filter Art tutorial.


Check out some awesome 3rd grade art below!


If you hold your coffee filter art up to a window, you'll see that they make great suncatchers!


♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine