Fairy Bread Cat Costume

What exactly was the inspiration behind this fun and easy costume? Two unrelated yet made-for-each-other trends: cat breading and fairy bread. (Putting a slice of bread on a cat's face and the Australian snack: white bread covered in sprinkles!) Put the two together and you get fairy bread cat! Maunakea was supposed to wear this costume but he wasn't too crazy about the cardboard fairy bread, so I wore it instead. This fairy bread cat costume was the winner of Brit+Co's 2016 Halloween Costume Contest and Maunakaren was named an honorable mention! So freaking exciting!


It was way too windy the day of the photoshoot, hence my scowling cat face. How cute are the toast handwarmers my sister gave me? You can plug them into your laptop, warm your hands, and make typing so much more amusing in the process.

♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine