Identity

I love to doodle. As a lifelong doodler I doodling to de-stress and pass time (especially during lectures and plane rides.) Most of my doodles involve straight lines, geometric shapes, and black ink.


I was brainstorming a fun and simple art activity for kids for work and remembered how much I loved concentric circle art. I started drawing a bunch of random circles, using a can to trace the shape. The first circle was in desperate need of some triangles. Imagine my excitement when I stumbled upon the letter "J" within a cluster of triangles! Can you find it?


I decided to embed the letters of my name in random zentangle patterns and ended up with this!


After coloring in lines and patterns, here's what I ended up with! A not-so-simple black and white zendoodle.


Doodling as a creative process? Most definitely.

♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine