I'm Glad We Joined Forces

Truth be told, I wouldn't be able to do a lot of the photography stuff featured on my blog without my boyfriend. He's the adventurous and patient jelly to my imaginative but perfectionist peanut butter. So what better way to celebrate our 3 years since joining forces than a Stormtrooper themed photoshoot? Yes, he also got me into Star Wars.


Initially I wanted to give these images an icy, Hoth-like feel but the colors were too fun to not amp up the saturation. Oakland proved to be the perfect place to explore and do this photoshoot, case in point "Empire Foundry!" Note to self: editing pictures can be fun.

♥Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine