DIY Floral Mickey Ears

The literal interpretation of tropical Disney came in the form of these DIY floral mickey ears! This was my second foray into DIY Mickey Ears and I think I'm getting the hang out of. (I wised up and used a metal headband instead of a thin plastic one). Since my sister's bridesmaids and I got her the official Disney bridal ears, I wanted to make floral ears that looked a little more tropical, a little less bridal. This photoshoot was also the perfect opportunity to wear my DIY Mickey Ring.


If I look a little squinty in the non-glasses photos, it's because I couldn't see lol.

♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine