Pick Pocketing

I love unique patterned fabric and was thrilled to hear about Spoonflower's promotion for a free swatch sample (back in 2015). Imagine my excitement when I found this awesome print featuring the city by the bay, my hometown of San Francisco. Why wear your love for your city on your sleeve when you can wear it on your heart?


Materials
  • t-shirt
  • fabric for pocket
  • paper
  • sewing pins
  • thread
  • scissors
  • sewing machine or thread and needle


Instructions
  1. Lay your tshirt out and decide where you want to add a pocket.
  2. Create a pocket pattern out of paper and cut it out.
  3. Pin your paper pocket pattern onto your pocket fabric.
  4. Cut out pocket shape.
  5. Pin fabric pocket shape onto your tshirt.
  6. Sew the right, left, and bottom sides of the pocket onto the shirt using a needle and thread or sewing machine.


♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine