I'm A Darby Smart Designer!

This post was supposed to be about kicking off National Week of Making and celebrating the Maker Movement and announcing that I'll be posting projects on my Instagram every dayog :) But this morning I found out that I was accepted as a Darby Smart Designer! YAY! I love making things not only because it's a fun creative outlet but because I hope to inspire others to create. It's awesome to see so many DIY bloggers, websites, and companies that share the same values about making as I do. It takes a lot of work to run this blog and it's still a work in progress but I'm proud of my ideas and accomplishments so far. Thanks for following along! Drake would be proud that I'm spilling my emotions.


Stay tuned for more posts about my new adventures as a Darby Smart Designer!

♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine