Happy Engagement!

The secret is out! My sister is engaged! I'm unbelievably thrilled for her and her fiancé :) As per usual, I started thinking of potential congratulatory card ideas once my sister told me they were engaged. After much brainstorming I decided to go with the most meaningful design. It just so happens that this project is a hybrid of two past projects I've made: DIY Paint Chip Valentines and Shrinky Dink Diamonds.


Materials
  • wood stain paint chips
  • 20 gauge wire
  • round nose and flat nose pliers
  • white shrinky dinks (& toaster oven)
  • thin black Sharpie
  • Tacky glue


Due to these super special circumstances, I will be posting more wedding-related projects :)

♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine