My First Piñata

I really wanted my kids to do a fun project this month and I knew they'd go crazy over piñatas, and so I spent my weekend cutting out 48 cardboard donkey cut-outs. Thanks to my mom for helping me when my hands cramped up!


I deconstructed a box that someone had sent to me recently.


I used every cardboard panel from that box to make my donkeys.


Here are the donkey templates.


The taped together piñata, all ready to be decorated!




To modify this for kids, I had them rip pieces of colored tissue paper to collage onto their Piñatas with Mod Podge. Unfortunately I can't find the pictures I took of all the cool piñatas my kids made :( But my kids liked the glossy look of the Mod Podge all over their piñatas after they had dried overnight.

♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine