The City That Never Sleeps

I can't believe I was in New York just last week! My best friend and I went on semi-spontaneous trip to New York City which included finding things to do from 2-9am until we could check in! It was a trip filled with sights, art, food, and walking. Definitely got bitten by the travel bug (and real bugs -___-). Every day was a highlight, but here's a look into 7 days of minimal sleep and maximum excitement.

Snapchat fun!






Highlights included the amazing views from the Rockefeller Center and Empire State Building, Freedom Tower and 9/11 memorial, Brooklyn street art, Chelsea art gallery openings, Central Park, Bead World (there is a wall of chain!) and food/dessert (especially Morganstern's Finest Ice Cream for Salt/Pepper Pinenut and Burnt Honey!) One week was not definitely not enough to take in everything that NYC had to offer. I'll be back New York!

♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine