Card-making Craze

I really love making cards! It usually takes me 2-4 hours to create a card, including time to brainstorm, sketch, and execute my vision. My basic formula for making personalized cards is to base a card around the person's interest and include a pun or inside joke. All of my cards involve paper and cutting letters out of paper. I find it easier to cut out letters freehand than to use a pencil as an outline and guide.

Here's the card I made for my Dad's birthday! I used blue and black construction paper, an old essay (white paper), origami paper, scissors, and a glue stick.



Sorry about the photo quality! Some days are better than others haha.

♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine