Friday Night Jewelry-Making

A productive last Friday night.

I bought two of these chain necklaces for only $10 a few months ago. So cute but way too heavy to wear. I decided to take apart some of the chains to make some jewelry that wouldn't make me feel so weighed down. I simply took apart some jump rings to turn two separate chains into a necklace and a bracelet.


I got these "militaires equipments" buttons from my grandma and knew they would look awesome as a bracelet. I used a black suede cord to string the buttons on. And yes, that is a dog and bone toggle clasp!


I took apart three necklaces to make a body chain (super hard to photograph which is why it's in a haphazard pile). I also refashioned a gold necklace into a bracelet that hugs the middle part of my wrist.



I should really try to wear the jewelry I make on a more regular basis.

♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine