Dinos, Dinos, Everywhere

It's no secret that I'm a fan of dinosaur DIYs: DIYnosaur Halloween costume, dinosaur crown, 2 pairs of dino earrings etc. So when I heard about a Photojojo photo contest that involved submitting a dinosaur-related photo, I was all in. The inspiration behind my photoshoot was the trip to I took to Anza-Borrego three years ago. If you love camping, desert sunrises, and tracking down and photographing amazing metal prehistoric animal and dinosaur sculptures by Ricardo Breceda, you have to go to Anza-Borrego Desert State Park! While a trip to the desert was out of the question, luckily for me, there are some super cool metal dinosaurs located 30 minutes outside of the city! Feast your eyes on the results below!


Yay for more dinosaur adventures!
♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine