10,950 Days

My parents recently celebrated their 30 anniversary (!) and I was tasked with making a card to memorialize the great accomplishment. I could have defaulted to my go-to simplified sketch/watercolor card, but that felt a little too casual for such a milestone anniversary. So my challenge was to create a card that reflected both my mom and dad in a sentimental yet punny (no surprise there) manner. After some Googling, I learned that the traditional gift for 30th Anniversaries are pearls! Thanks to that pearl of wisdom (pun always intended), it was smooth sailing from there. See what I came up with below:


Happy anniversary to two of the most amazing people in my life :)I'm beyond lucky to have such inspirational and hilarious role models. Wishing you both another 30+ years of love, adventures, and laughs.

♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine