Family. Friends. Crafts.

Sometimes I get caught up in Thanksgiving: the endless feasting, maddening sales and shopping expeditions, and lazy after haze of Hallmark Christmas movie marathons. This Thanksgiving I've decided to reflect on all that I'm grateful for and try to capture those elements in short anecdotes. I have a lot of ideas in my mind but have yet to get them down onto paper. In the meantime, whether you've stumbled upon my blog by chance this once or have been checking in regularly, thank you for doing so :) I've loved sprinkling a bit of creativity among the mix of amazing DIY/craft blogs in existence.


Stay thankful, loving, honest, kind, and creative this holiday season and every season.

♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine