The Wizard Makes The Wand (And Other Magical Things)

I finally went to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Hollywood and It. Was. Amazing. With countless Harry Potter details like frozen butterbeer (and mug) and the super cool Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey Ride, I've never felt more like a wizard (for a Muggle, anyway)! To mark the festive occasion, I spent the week before my trip making some Potter themed DIYs and accessories. Here's a look at some of the projects I made, including last year's tank top as well as the Wizarding World of Harry Potter itself! Wingardium Levi-oh-so-awesome!


Needless to say, my excitement and Harry Potter geek levels were at an all time high. As much as I wanted to say, "We'll take the lot!" regarding every single Harry Potter item sold at Universal Studios, I only ended up buying two chocolate frogs (both had Salazar Slytherin cards inside them. Boo.) and a Hogwarts Express postcard for my best friend. To clarify, my DIY Sorcerer Stoned tank top is referring to the fact that I love Harry Potter ;)

♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine