Going Up On A Tuesday

Here's one of my projects for National Week of Making, an Up charm!

Up is my favorite Pixar movie and Disneyland is my second home. It only made sense to put the two of them together, along with a canvas I painted in high school as the background. The dreamy effect was made possible through using the Fused app on my iPhone.


I've been trying to make projects using things that I've accumulated over the years. As a crafter, that's a lot of stuff. For this Up charm I used a variety of beads, jump rings, headpins, chain, and a house-shaped button that I had lying around.



Disneyland withdrawals are real.

♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine