New Years at Disneyland

I spent New Year's Eve Eve, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day at the Happiest Place on Earth and here are some of my favorite pictures! Highlights from this Disney trip included admiring everything Christmas/winter-related at the parks, watching the New Year's fireworks (twice!), my DIY Mickey ears and corresponding nail art, riding Tower of Terror for the final time (it will forever remain Tower of Tear-ror for me), and staying at Disneyland til 2 am on the first day of 2017. Fun fact: I celebrated New Year's 1996 at Disneyland!

I'm completely in love with the Mickey ears I made for this trip! These ears combined my love of minimalist wire Mickey ears and ridiculously cute Tsum Tsums! How cute are those Tsum Tsum tails?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine