Cat, Mouse, and Ball of String Costumes

Two humans and a dog walk into a park... and become a cat, ball of string, and mouse! I decided to add a fun twist to a classic Halloween couples costume (cat and mouse) by incorporating a ball of string! Because are you really a cat if you're sans mouse and string? This DIY group costume was super fun especially since Maunakea is the cutest mouse ever! Luckily we got these shots in because little did I know that a real mouse would destroy my string costume in a few days :(


Maunakea was over it at the end but he was rewarded with a nice nap and treat! I cannot get over how cute his face is!!

♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine