National Craft Month Round-up

I participated in Blitsy's National Craft Month Instagram Challenge and ended up winning for the beads theme and quote theme! So exciting! But as much as I wanted to make something new each day, it was hard given my work schedule and the fact that I can't be posting pics of the projects I'm doing for my sister's bridal shower before the shower! But this challenge was an awesome way to celebrate and connect crafters doing what they love!


I also had the chance to meet and make terrariums with the guys behind Makerskit at the Macy's Flower Show in SF. Fun fact: they're also from San Francisco! They were super nice and it was cool to see how passionate they are about encouraging others to DIY! I also love my terrarium :)


♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine