DIY Doily Photobooth Props

Ever get so excited about a project that you leave the perfection that is your comfy bed at 7 am just to make a tutorial to enter into Snapguide's DIY Wedding contest with 1 day left til the contest deadline? That was my Saturday morning in a nutshell. Here's what I came up with!


Say "I Do" to these cute and easy DIY doily photobooth props!

Check out How to Make Bridal Photobooth Props With Doilies by Justine P on Snapguide.

Rest assured, these photobooth props can be modified for all the ladies out there who are engaged, married, single, or don't ever wanna get married. You do you, ladies!


♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine