Onto The Next One

Happy 2016! December came and went in a hurry, along with 2015. Here's a snippet of winter 2015-2016 which included an expedition to find the coolest Bay Area Christmas lights and venturing to Truckee for adventures in the snow! Amongst many things, this year I want to be more adventurous, reflective, and mindful. I vow to be creative and take my perfectionism down a notch - making things should be fun!


I hope that 2016 brings you and your loved ones happiness, good healthy, and a renewed sense of creativity! Time to work on those job applications and bridal party/wedding projects :)

♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine