My Day Has Been Maid

When I randomly came up with a few bridal puns I knew I had to use them in an unexpected way to celebrate my sister's engagement: punny statement necklaces for my sister and I. During the middle of our necklace photoshoot, my sister disappeared and returned with an equally punny gift! The result was a laughter filled, pun-showcase photoshoot of a soon-to-be bride and her freshly minted Maid of Honor :)


Here are some pictures of the necklace-making process. I really love the contradiction of the bridal cursive lettering/delicate white chain and the badass words the 20 gauge wire spells out.


I'm thrilled to be able to support my sister on her wedding day and help her dream up amazing ideas. She and her fiance deserve nothing but the most magical/beautiful/inspiring wedding experience ever. :) Also, how cute is the card she made me??


♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine