Agate 99 Problems But A Bracelet Ain't One

With agate having an extended moment in the DIY blogosphere, I've been itching to do something cool with the agate slice I've been holding onto since January. I just so happened to see the gorgeous Kendra Scott Lawson Cuff Bracelet in crushed black pearl and considered buying it. But with a $120 price tag, I just couldn't commit. But a Kendra Scott inspired bracelet using an agate slice and an old cage cuff bracelet? That was something I couldn't pass up Keep reading to learn how I made my cuff! PSA: a Jay-Z and agate pun is as perfect a pairing as an agate cuff bracelet. ;)


Materials
  • agate slice
  • cage cuff bracelet
  • silver leafing pen
  • E6000 glue
  • hand file (if needed)


Instructions
  1. Gather materials.
  2. Use silver leafing pen to paint edges of agate slice. Let dry.
  3. Use hand file to even out surface of cuff bracelet, if necessary.
  4. Apply E6000 to the top of the cuff bracelet.
  5. Place cuff with glue onto agate slice and let dry for 24 hours.



Happy making!
♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine