Jellies + Whales + Sea Cucumbers, Oh My!

What better way to play around with Lightroom than with photos from my recent trip to Monterey! My boyfriend and I went to Monterey to see and celebrate all things related to nature and managed to fit going to Monterey Bay Aquarium, 17 Mile Drive, and whale watching into a 2 day trip! We love a good adventure and ended up taking over 700 pictures! So crazy but not surprising at all haha. Here are some of my favorites :)


I'm thankful to live near such a breathtaking coastline. The ocean is so comforting, yet its vastness makes me (and all my so-called problems) seems so small. I'm going to try to go the beach/ocean/outside and appreciate nature every chance I get this year.

♥Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine