Sometimes Less Is More..Work

Minimalist jewelry designs are great because they make a simple yet profound impact. To go with these bare minimum jewelry projects I had to use barely-there chains. I love the simplicity of these chains! Super annoying to work with during the assembling process but definitely worth it. Bottom line: when working with thin chains, patience is key.


Materials
  • silver, gray, and black seed beads
  • one headpin
  • round nose pliers
  • wire cutters
  • chain
  • toggle clasp


The chain I used for the J bead necklace is ridiculously thin, as in thin enough to string through the bead itself!


I wrapped a thin gold chain around and through the cowrie shell and attached a clasp to create the cowrie shell bracelet.


Sorry the quality of these photos aren't the best. Too busy making other things to do more editing haha.

♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine