My Second Home

Returned from the Happiest Place on Earth almost two weeks ago and I already want to go back! I've been going to Disneyland since I was a kid and whenever I go back it feels like I'm going home. I'll keep the sappy writing to a Minnie-mum and let these pictures do the talking :)




Started our trip off right with a visit to California Adventure! I wore my DIY Minnie Mouse Bow all day with no trouble at all, and ended up wearing it 3 different ways :)


We ended our trip at THE Disneyland ♥ And of course I had to take pictures of our ears in their natural habitat.


Had the best time at Disneyland for its Diamond Celebration. The Diamond souvenirs, treats, decor, and celebratory shows were everything I hoped for! The updated World of Color was so beautiful and nostalgic. The new Forever Fireworks show was so amazing and interactive. The Paint The Night parade was ridiculously good and it reminded me of all the times I watched the Main Street Electrical Parade as a kid. So many Disneyland memories. So. Much. Magic. Can't wait to celebrate Disneyland's 75th and 100th birthdays (and the years in between!)

♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine