And They Lived Tropically Ever After

I can't believe my sister and now brother-in-law are officially married! It was the most beautiful wedding/ceremony/reception I've ever seen and the amount of love on display was tear-inducing to the max. I'm beyond honored to have been my sister's Maid of Honor and the almost 12 months I spent planning projects and DIY-ing was well worth it. Here's a look at some of decorations and DIYs I made for the wedding, including reusing my DIY photobooth backdrop and DIY bridal shower banner!


Can we take a moment to appreciate the beauty of those leaves?! The pretty Hawaiian leaves were used as table decorations! SO pretty. I couldn't leave (pun always intended) the reception without taking home a bagful for photoshoot and eye candy purposes! But more importantly, congratulations to the newlyweds!

♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine