Ch-Ch-Ch-Chainges

I made this statement necklace using materials from leftover projects: chain, bungee cord, clasps, and jump rings. If you keep scrolling, you'll see an awesome print of San Francisco that I got from Spoonflower on their free swatch day as well as why I'm leaping into March with a new outlook on life!


February has come and gone with many changes. I've been trying to find a job that not only allows me to feel like I'm contributing and making a difference to a cause I care about with an organization that I share similar values with but also leaves me sans money woes. But I've realized I've been going about this job hunt thing all wrong! I should be getting out of my comfort zone, trying new things, and learning new skills instead of stressing about getting my entire life in order at 24. With that in mind (and in February alone) I left my old job, started two completely new and different jobs, and made a conscious effort to make time for things that help keep me grounded (reading, crafting, exercise etc.) Wishing everyone a rejuvenating March!

♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine