Arizona Adventures

During Spring Break I went to Arizona with my family to catch our first Spring Training Giants game! We stayed mostly in Scottsdale but ventured out to the Grand Canyon and Sedona. It was an exciting few days filled with natural wonders.



I have a pretty decent sized sweet tooth. So I'm sad to say my dessert stomach was defeated by this giant stuffed cream puff from Sugar Bowl Bakery. Had I not also sampled some ice cream, malt shake, and sherbet, I definitely would've finished this bad boy.


Definitely did not have enough time to explore Arizona but I'm excited to come back in the future! Especially now that I have a favorite cactus, the Pima pineapple cactus! I also took way too many creeper pictures of Jeremy Affeldt. No shame.

♥ Justine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Currently..

Dreaming up some fun projects!

Currently Listening To

Moana

Welcome

Hello! I made this blog to keep track of my projects and adventures. Happy exploring. ♥ Justine